Devoto Design 2023: here are the three words we have chosen for the new year. It’s going to be a year of great projects and new international challenges. That’s why the new year is marked by the words “Awareness, Sharing, Continuity.”
2022 has been, for all of us, a year of big and important projects we carried out with commitment and passion. Among them:
- LUXURY APARTMENT in the heart of Rome as a General Contractor, from the structural reinforcement to the installation of all furniture
- PUBLIC AREAS of HOTEL ROMEO designed by Zaha Hadid architects that we are going to deliver in the first months of 2023
- SERVICED HOLIDAY APARTMENTS in Rome for Sidief, designed by the award-winning London-based studio THDP.
- LUXURY APARTMENT in Parma designed by Alvisi Kirimoto and partners.
- “TURNKEY” LUXURY APARTMENT in Monticello (Rome) designed by ALL design.
- LUXURY APARTMENT in via Giulia (Rome) where we handled material mixed-up furniture designed by studio Lazzarini & Pickering
- FREE-STANDING double-curving furniture for a luxury villa in Doha
- just to mention a few..
It was also a year of fruitful cooperations that we are happy to carry on, like:
- UNIVERSITY FEDERICO II of NAPLES and the realization of experimental urban furniture
- FENDI RACK CONCEPT and the study and realization of sustainable prototypes for the window displays of the Fendi boutiques.
“IT’S BEEN AN INTENSE YEAR that we’ve spent working on tough but exciting projects. A year full of cooperations with great designers and professionals that have given us the chance for improvement, pushing us to reach the best standards and engage a never-ending change process”. (Marianna Devoto, Architect & Sales Director)
DEVOTO DESIGN 2023: the new challenges
For Devoto the year has already started with new and exciting projects and challenges – we’re happy to share some of them with you:
- PUBLIC AREAS of the Hotel CitizenM in Rome
- ROOMS and PUBLIC AREAS of a Hotel in via della Botteghe Oscure in Rome
- FIT-OUT WORKS at the National Bank of Ethiopia in Addis Ababa
- and some others we’ll share later on..
And as mentioned before, in the first months of 2023 we’ll deliver the public areas of the Hotel Romeo – we can’t wait to show you this one-of-a-kind interior design project!
“THE NEW YEAR STARTS IN NAME OF SOME INTERESTING PROJECTS and exciting cooperations with high-level designers and companies. If it is true that good morning starts in the morning, well, we trust this 2023 to be another good year!” (Cecilia Devoto, CEO)
Where will Devoto Design be in 2023?
In Italy, of course, in our city Rome, but we’ll also be back in the international markets. Our team is already working on establishing new strategies and partnerships with companies in Saudi Arabia.
It is a market on the move, where big and cutting-edge architectural projects are being implemented, involving the best international designers in the world.
“THIS YEAR WE’VE FINALLY BEEN ABLE TO TRAVEL AGAIN. We’ve been to Ethiopia, Qatar, Switzerland, France, and Saudi Arabia, where we’re establishing an important cooperation with a local company to break into the buzzling KSA market.” (Marianna Devoto, Architect & Sales Director)
2023 will also mark the beginning of “Devoto 4.0”
We’ve started the transition to Industry 4.0. We have already implemented some integrated systems in name of the lean manufacturing that will help the company increase and improve our performance.
“WE ALWAYS POINT TOWARDS THE IMPROVEMENT of our performance and our services. That’s why we have started a massive review of all our company procedures that we mean to embed into a digitalized managing system.” (Cecilia Devoto, CEO)
The words we’ve chosen
This year too we asked Devoto Design’s managers Cecilia and Marianna to give us three words to sum up the past year but also to be a guideline for 2023.
They both agreed on these three words:
Awareness > Sharing > Continuity
“The AWARENESS of our value, the spirit of SHARING and cooperation that identifies our company, our will to grant CONTINUITY to the great job done so far. The biggest wish goes to ourselves and our staff: we wish us all a year full of interesting and challenging projects, of great satisfaction as the result of the work and passion we share and we put in what we do”.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU AND..
STAY TUNED: we’ll soon share our brand new company video that we are shooting right now!